Welcome to Mitchell County Regional Health Center, where our staff strives to provide your family member or loved one with excellent care. Knowing that your presence is important in the healing process, MCRHC does not restrict general visiting hours. However, please keep the following things in mind prior to visiting your loved one at MCRHC:
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while visiting.
- Visitors should be free of infection or communicable diseases or illness and should not have been exposed to communicable disease in the past three weeks.
- MCRHC may apply reasonable restrictions upon non-family members to facilitate care giving and to protect the rights of other residents/patients.
Additional Visitor information
- Parents of pediatric patients may spend the night with their children
- Patients/residents can communicate, associate and meet publicly and privately with any persons of his or her choice.
- Hospice patient visitors are welcome 24 hours a day based on patient and/or family need and preference.
- Our Family Room, across the hall from the Comfort Suite, can accommodate several family members and offers a sleeper sofa should a family member wish to spend the night.
- Our Serenity Room offers a quiet place to visit with your family members provider, spend some quiet time alone or meet with pastoral services.