We are honored to be caring for you and are committed to making your experience with us the best it can be. You can expect that your caregivers will:
- Treat you with respect, courtesy, and compassion
- Listen carefully to your needs
- Provide clear explanations about your care and medications
- Effectively control any pain you might have
- Provide a clean, comfortable, and quiet environment
- Provide your care in a safe, timely manner
We want every aspect of your experience with us to be as positive as possible so please do not hesitate to let us know how we can better serve you.
Thank you again for choosing Palo Alto County Hospital for your health care needs.
The central front parking lot is reserved for the convenience of our patients and visitors. Wheelchairs are available at the front entrance. Please ask the front desk personnel if you need assistance with someone you are bringing to